Is your Child Bored at home? Why don’t you try out with your kiddo this simple Water Melon Craft…
- Cut out a cone shape from your felt paper
- Then Cut out a two crescent Shape from your felt measuring it with the arc side of your cone.
- Paint your cone with your red marker or paint
- Put black dots on the red side to show the seeds
- Paint your crescent with your green marker
- Finally gum the crescent to the front side of the cone and the other crescent on the back side making sure you don;t show your red part on the outside.
- Finally Your Watermelon
Note- It appeared like this because I created it in power point.